Monday 1 September 2014

Wizkid finally addresses recent beef with Davido

In an interview with Olisa Adibua on his new TV program called The Truth, Wizkid opened up on his recent beef with Davido. Below is what he said;
"That situation was just so funny to me because we were all on the same flight. I got back, I was really tweeting about my show. I was talking about myself. I had a show in New York before that, that was like a year ago, or two years ago, it was sold out, sound was bad, venue we used was crazy....it was f**ked up. I land for airport nah, I was going to my hotel, drove through the venue, I saw my name in lights, and I saw my venue and I was like "Wow! This is me?" Came down, took a picture , posted it - I do proper shows, proper venues. People started catching feelings" Continue...
"Everyone should be mad at that. If that was the case, then everyone like Iyanya, everyone that has done shows in the US should say something.
"When I saw that, it was funny. It was all just play. I no get time abeg. I do proper shows. So if you get mad at that, that means, why you mad? You don't do proper shows, proper venues? Why are you mad? I wasn't talking about nobody. I was promoting my show. I feel like if I'm doing something for myself, happy about my success and you are hating at my success, I don' know what to say to you. Should I consider you as a friend or foe? I don't know"
When Olisa asked him if he would consider Davido as a friend, Wizkid said...

"Me I'm cool with everybody. I'm easy with everyone. If you don't come at me, I won't come at you. If you pray for me, I pray for you. If you swear for me, I go swear make God punish you! "
I have a 3 year old son. I have more important issues to deal with in my life. I have real life problems. I'm not into no beefs. I'm just trying to survive. Live my life!
He also said his new album will be his last with EME.

The video below... the beef talk starts from 9.20mark...

No comments:

Post a Comment