Tuesday 23 December 2014

I almost quit music, I had health issues – Waje shares her 2014 testimonies

WajeNigerian artiste and single mum of one, Waje has reflected on how she overcame the challenges life brought in 2013.
Posting a message on instagram earlier today, the songstress revealed how she was in a toxic relationship, how she almost quit music and her failing health.
It reads: “Good morning sweets. I’m grateful for so much. At the end of 2013, I was in a very dark place, toxic relationship,wanted to quit music and was worried about my weight, health issues and actually believed everyone around me was balling except me lol.
“But This year!!! I’ve grown a very thick skin, so things that will usually hurt are now refreshment when my friends and I are gisting lol (bad belle is allowed), my daughter graduated, moved into a bigger house with everything I want in it. I invested more in business and God gave me more, can afford to take care of my parents, I no longer give excuses for my failures, I just get up and ask the Holy Spirit to help, discernment is my best friend and even when it’s far from me I retrace my steps.


“I’m more mature, not quick to anger like I was in the past and my year is ending in the most beautiful way, My whole family is here with me. I’ve you guys. There’s so much to be thankful for. 2015 will be a better year, I know this cos I know my father, he loves me enough to ensure that my testimonies never end. What’s your testimony? Let’s rejoice with u #merrychristmas #spreadlove #leavehate,” Waje wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment