Wednesday 21 August 2013

Photos: 'There Is Power Between My Legs' - Nigerian Singer Maheeda

Singer, Caroline Sam,  popularly known as Maheeda became an orphan at age 13 and with no one to help her turned to prostítútión.

But according to her she later gave her life to Christ and turned to music.

In an interview Maheeda talked about how she struggled to quit prostítútión and turning to God for help.

"...Even after getting married I still have this urge of going out to meet a man. But I felt it should not be so. I’m trying to let people know there is a spirit behind prostítútión, if not, why after getting married, I have everything, I live in Lekki, I’m driving a very big car and my husband gives me whatever I want, so why would I still feel like going into prostítútión?

There is a spirit behind it. I continued prostítútión even after getting married. The only thing that changed me was being born again and being delivered."

See tweets below

photophoto

No comments:

Post a Comment